confidentiality & reports incidents of elder abuse when indicated.
3. Starts IVs, if IV certified, administers oral, intramuscular, SC, ID, and medications/fluids in a safe, therapeutic
manner. All medications/IV fluids administered in a safe, therapeutic manner.
4. Transcribes physicianâ��s orders accurately & completes necessary paperwork as defined in policy. Has
transcribed physician orders and completed necessary paperwork in a complete manner.
5. Contributes to initial patient assessment and orientation to unit. No deficits in assignment when assigned to assist
with patient assessment and orientation to unit.
6. Reports all changes in patientsâ�� condition immediately to RN.
7. Gives direct patient care, treatments, and assists with physician rounds when assigned. All direct patient care,
treatments and assists with physician rounds when assigned.
8. Contributes to patient care and assists in carrying out rehabilitative measures by maintaining alignment and
positioning directed toward attaining optimum level of function. Has contributed to patient care plans and assisted in
maintenance of optimum level of function.
9. Obtains 12 lead EKGâ��s as ordered by physician or as directed by RN.
10. Successfully completes IV Certification. Performs IV sticks using correct aseptic technique.
11. Attends in-service classes to maintain license. Sufficient classes are attended and license renewal is processed in a
â�¢ High School graduate
â�¢ Current CA LVN license
â�¢ IV certification according to the LVN board of Nursing
â�¢ CPR Certification
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Job: Rehab/Long Term Accute Care/Skilled
Primary Location: Joshua Tree, California
Facility: Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.