Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
The comprehensive benefits and longevity-based compensation package offered by Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) enables physicians to focus on what they do best - provide their patients with exceptional care.
* Medical/dental/vision coverage
* Supplemental medical coverage
* Special dependent coverage
* Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
* Retirement and savings plans
* Relocation package
* Professional liability coverage
* Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location.
Partnership of SCPMG
* Transition to a Partner/Owner of SCPMG
* Eligible after three consecutive years of full-time employment (six consecutive years of part-time employment)
* Increased benefits (e.g., compensation, retirement, life insurance)
* Voting rights on organizational decisions
*Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort.
About the area
The west side of Los Angeles is useful and invigorating; it's a melting pot of cultures, ages, and lifestyles. Locals love the beaches for surfing and the Santa Monica mountains for hiking, while the great diversity in restaurants and cultural attractions add to the unique feel of our area.
West LA's collegial environment has the feel of an expanded residency program. With our flat hierarchy, the medical staff is well integrated and supportive from all sides. Opinions count, whether from the most junior or senior physicians, promoting open dialogue and a strong camaraderie. One of the region's mid-sized service areas, West LA has significant breadth and depth, yet staff members use first names when working together. Community involvement is strongly encouraged and supported; physicians and staff help out in local schools and health fairs. In fact, West LA has adopted several local clinics, further contributing to the health and well-being of its diverse--and very appreciative--patient population.