$1,000 Sign on Bonus for External Candidates
Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare. A career with Genoa Healthcare means you're part of a collaborative effort to serve behavioral health and addiction treatment communities. We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with serious mental or chronic illness - and those who care for them - have moving stories, and at Genoa we become their voice, their partner. Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner with community-based providers and others to ensure that people with complex health conditions get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans. Our personalized services - in-clinic pharmacies, medication management and more - are leading the way to a new level of care.
Genoa is a pharmacy care services company that is part of Optum and UnitedHealth Group’s family of businesses. We are part of a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work.(sm)
We seek a Pharmacy Clerk to support all functions of the Genoa mental health pharmacy, primarily through dispensing medical prescriptions, and performing necessary clerical duties while under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist.
Location: N171 W21840 Caymus Court, Jackson WI
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patients and members of the clinic staff
- Under direct supervision of the registered pharmacist, fills prescription orders and makes them available for verification by the Pharmacist. Once verified by the pharmacist, dispenses the prescriptions
- Order, receive and store incoming pharmacy supplies
- Receive and process wholesaler medication orders
- Verify medication stock and enter data in computer to maintain inventory records
- Help maintain a clean organized work environment
- Perform various clerical duties relating to the department
- Work with the pharmacist to assist in the pharmacy functions and keeping the pharmacy in compliance with all federal and state requirements
- Occasional medication delivery to consumers
- Other Duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Pharmacy/Office/Data Entry experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.