Location: Dallas, Texas
Internal Number: REQ-020708
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Multi-tasking is your middle name. You've got great typing skills, a passion for solving problems, and a way of explaining things that helps people feel valued. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our team of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
This opportunity is full-time, Monday thru Friday; 9 AM to 5:30 PM
In this role, you will:
- Take incoming calls from patients, clients, and insurance companies in a call center environment.
- Quickly access the needs of the caller and adapt self to address those needs, maintaining a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Provide patients, clients, and the laboratory team with exceptional service right over the phone!
- Work in a call center environment.
- Process billing claims, analyze accounts, and help callers understand their charges.
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control.
All you need is:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a medical billing environment required.
- At least 1-year experience in a customer service capacity preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Top notch typing proficiency (at least 35wpm), including 10-key.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Bonus points if you've got:
- Associate degree or Medical Assistant training
- 2+ years of laboratory training or experience in specimen collection and processing
- Data entry experience in a production environment
We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) plus a company match
- A sense of belonging - we're a community!
Sonic Anatomic Pathology
We also want you to know:
This role will have routine access to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and are expected to maintain strict confidentiality, as well as abide by all applicable privacy and security standards. Employees are expected only to access PHI when it is required to fulfill job duties.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
ProPath Services, LLC
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.