Location: Houston TX,
Internal Number: REQ-019676
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
You are made of leadership material. You have proven people skills, a passion for patient care, and the drive to succeed. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
This opportunity is full-time.
In this role, you will:
- Perform a vital part of the patient care process by leading phlebotomy operations across multiple worksite locations within the designated region.
- Support the Operations Manager with departmental goals and objectives, including developing and inspiring your team of employees.
- Interact with a variety of clients/patients and ensure exceptional, customer-focused service.
- Manage departmental resources, optimize processes, and maximize profitability.
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control.
All you need is:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and an excellent driving record for the past three years.
- 2+ years of specimen collection or processing experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a laboratory setting
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under time constraints, without close supervision.
Bonus points if you've got:
- Certification from the American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians
We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a generous company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community!
We also want you to know:
This role will have routine access to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and are expected to maintain strict confidentiality, as well as abide by all applicable privacy and security standards. Employees are expected only to access PHI when it is required to fulfill job duties.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.