Location: Nampa, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System has an opening for an Audiologist at our Nampa Hearing & Balance clinic.
Idaho Elks Hearing and Balance Center is hiring a full time Audiologist for adult diagnostics, vestibular, and hearing aid evaluations.
Become part of a an exceptional team where you can collaborate, learn, and grow with a large group of 32 audiologists across St. Luke's Health System!
- Utilizing accepted evidence based practice methods: Identify, assess and treat hearing problems and balance disorders. Discuss symptoms and test results with patients.
- Independently manage the care of patients with conditions common to areas of specialty. Exercise initiative and independent judgment. Assist in maintaining productivity standards for the assigned clinic consistently.
- Serve as a mentor to students in health care professions.
- Complete documentation related to the diagnostic and rehabilitative services provided to patients.
- Perform administrative duties including filling out patient billing, equipment maintenance and cleaning, stocking of hearing aids and supplies, and purchase orders.
- Facilitate and participate in meetings, other groups and events related to the business and their area of specialty.
- Follow policies, procedures, and protocols in accordance with all regulatory agency requirements.
- Identify opportunities for program improvement and seek appropriate guidance for implementing change.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Valid license to practice audiology in state of employment.
- Experience: 1 year of exp. (includes 4th year experience)
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
The city of Nampa, in Canyon County, is located on the west end of the beautiful Treasure Valley. Approximately 30 minutes from the capital city of Boise, it features the perfect mixture of rural and urban living and boasts the strongest agricultural economies in the entire state. This being Idaho's largest metropolitan area. Nampa offers a rich environment with endless natural beauty, local history, culture and economic well-being.
City of Nampa | Warhawk Air Museum | Deer Flat Wildlife Refuge | Wilson Ponds | Nampa Parks | Concerts at the Ford Idaho Center
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.