Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Nurse Apprentice to join our team.
We have full time day shift positions open in various departments. You will have the opportunity during your interview to discuss units of interest.
Units available in the Twin Falls location:
- Med/Surg 2 - Surgical
- Primarily a surgical floor. This is a dynamic and fast paced 36 bed department that provides inpatient care to wide array of surgical patients. In this area you can expect to provide care for patients that have had joint replacements, orthopedic fractures, spinal surgery, general surgical procedures and the occasional medical patient.
- Med/Surg 3- Medical
- Primarily a medical floor. Services are provided for patients over age 18 years old, with the following categories: General Medicine, Nephrology, Neurology, Hospice, Mental Health, Gastrointestinal.
- Med/Surg 4- Cardiopulmonary
Our Cardiopulmonary Unit (CPU) is a 36-bed unit with private rooms. Each of our rooms are equipped with Telehealth Nurse Monitoring as well as overhead lifts. The patient population we serve are those experiencing strokes, myocardial infarction, post pacemaker placement and other cardiac procedures, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), cardiac , pneumonia, sepsis, and other patients with a variety of medical conditions. We are the primary COVID floor and, if needed, we are designated to take overflow from the Intermediate Care Unit. CNA Ratio 1:8.x
- Post acute rehabilitation for orthopedic, stroke, spinal cord, and brain injuries, and medical deconditioning. Our patients stay on average 14 days with the goal of getting home. Due to the nature of Rehab, the care here is highly coordinated interdisciplinary care. Patients require daily Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy and/or Recreational Therapy along with 24 hour nursing care to reach their discharge goals. The emphasis is on a return to functionality and promoting the highest level of self sufficiency.
- 21 bed unit. The unit has state of the art equipment including overhead lifts, Cardiac monitoring in every room, booms in the ICU rooms and is located in close proximity to the Emergency Department and Cardiac Cath Lab. All patient rooms are private.
- Internal traveler/float position. Great opportunity to get a variety of skills in various departments. Needs to be flexible as the schedule is never the same.
- Emergency Department
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Performs various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
- Documents information in patient record.
- Performs various direct patient care activities under direction of licensed patient care provider.
- Communicates information with patient care providers and other nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
- Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with procedures as appropriate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None
- Experience: 0 years' experience
- Current CNA Certification in the State of Practice
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
About Twin Falls
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum | Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club | Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth National Forest
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.