Location: Meridian, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise, ID is seeking a Manager Accounts Payable to join our Accounts Payable team.
The successful candidate will have previous AP/finance experience as well as strong experience in leading a team.
- Implements effective operational processes and lead process improvement work groups.
- Develops policies, procedures, service standards, and work flows to support the consistent application of practices across accounts payable services and compliance with regulations.
- Partners with finance leaders in maintaining and producing management reports.
- In collaboration with senior leadership, designs, develops and implements focused accounts payable strategies for continued growth of the accounts payable system. Actively participates in the budget and goal setting process.
- Directs and monitors the preparation of government taxable income reporting.
- Interprets company and government regulations affecting accounts payable responsibilities.
- Provides direction for development changes of the Finance Information System.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience: 2 years accounts payable or related experience; AND 2 years of supervisory/management experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
OPTIONAL: For more information, please contact RECRUITER at EMAIL or PHONE
RECRUITER TO INSERT LOCATION SUMMARY
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.