Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System seeks a Talent Development Program Manager to guide the design, development and delivery of system-wide leadership development programs, experiences and processes to leaders and team members across our health system. This role is an integral member of our growing and evolving Talent Development team whose work is critical in shaping, scaling, and driving organizational performance and culture.
- Designs, develops, and delivers leadership development and talent development programs and experiences aligned to our health system strategy and talent development strategy.
- Leads programs and projects through the design lifecycle from project scoping, research and analysis, design, development, implementation, and success measurement.
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders including system leaders and HR Business Partners and enjoys the challenges of developing and improving learning strategies in a dynamic organization.
- Manages all logistics for assigned leadership development and talent development programs and experience including communications and engagement, nomination/selection process, scheduling, and travel arrangements (if required).
- Ensures integration of a diversity, equity and inclusion lens across assigned leadership and talent development programs, projects, processes, and communications.
- Consults with functional leaders, HR Business Partners, and other stakeholders on their specific talent development needs that could include advanced design and facilitation of group meetings, team interventions, 360 assessments and development coaching.
- Supports additional Talent Management projects including Performance and Goals, Succession Planning and Learning Management System(s) capabilities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 5 years of experience (ie, facilitating training within a corporate environment).
- Certification(s) in assessment/feedback instruments (e.g. DISC, MBTI, StrengthsFinder, Emotional Intelligence, 360 assessments) preferred.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.