Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
***SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE***
St. Luke's Health System is searching for a Credentialed Medical Assistant (CMA) to join our clinic team.
The Ambulatory Clinic Ahead Program (ACAP) is an exciting opportunity for CMAs to start in our hiring pool, receive standardized training to St. Luke's and the opportunity to rotate through clinics to find a permanent position in a Magic Valley clinic that is an ideal fit. Your Magic Valley work location will vary based on current open positions and preference, including location, specialty, and shift.
- Day shift
- Part time and full time
- Must be flexible to work occasional weekends and holidays as needed
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. Sterilizes, cleans, and performs checks on medical equipment.
- Prepares patients for examination.
- Provides technical, clinical, and clerical support to licensed independent provider.
- Performs medical procedures within scope of roles and responsibilities.
- Processes prescription medication for refill under the supervision of a licensed independent provider.
- Assists licensed independent provider in patient exams and office procedures.
- Prepares basic laboratory tests on premises and prepares laboratory specimens.
- Enters diagnostic or medication orders under the direction of a licensed independent provider.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduation from a Medical Assistant program
- Current BLS-CPR Certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Current recognized National Certification as a Medical Assistant from one of the following: NCCT, NAHP, AMT, AAMA, AMCA, or NHA
Benefits eligibility the first of the month following date of employment.
Why St. Luke's
St. Luke's Health System is a nationally recognized leading healthcare organization where people like you drive our success. A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's. We are Idaho's largest private employer with more than 13,500 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Our employees are dedicated to impacting the lives of those in our community while pursuing a life-changing career at St. Luke's. Our staff is the reason for our outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and superior healthcare organization. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue in the same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Jenn Sturman at firstname.lastname@example.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.