Under the supervision of the Director of Rehabilitation Services the and Nurse Manager of Rehab the LVN Rehab Liaison manages, plans and organizes the Rehab patient’s admission process. He/she works collaboratively with the team to optimize patient outcomes and maximize reimbursement for the organization; Assists with the accurate processing and collection of clinical data and subsequent submission to CMS via the UDS-MR software; Participates in developing and implementing marketing strategies that parallel the admissions process as directed by the Director of Rehabilitation Services and Nurse Manager of Rehab.
1. Must have at least two (2) years experience in medical or physical rehab setting.
2. Good communication and organizational skills with well developed written and verbal communication abilities.
3. Demonstrated public relation abilities with cooperative and assertive attitude.
4. Working knowledge of Medicare guidelines for Rehabilitation.
5. Must demonstrate commitment and adherence to STHS’s Compliance Program and Code of Conduct through compliance with all policies and procedures, the Code of Conduct, attendance at required training and immediately reporting suspected compliance issue(s) to the Compliance Officer.
EDUCATION / LICENSURE:
1. Must have a current LVN licensure in the State of Texas and maintain licensure and certifications.
2. Must have and maintain current BLS certification, according to unit specific needs. Certification must be in accordance with the curriculum of the AHA for Healthcare Provider’s Program.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillsets and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.